Bio

Chloe Lukasiak-Dance Moms

Chloe Lukasiak Dance Moms

Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak is a 12 year old dancer on the show Dance Moms.  She was born on May 25, 2001 and lives in Churchill, PA.  Chloe has a little sister Clara Alexandra Lukasiak, who she named and is named from the Nutcracker.  Clara is just 2 and loves to watch her big sister on Dance Moms.  Clara Lukasiak’s birthday is August 17th.   Clara Lukasiak does not dance, she does gymnastics.  Christi Lukasiak, Chloe’s mom is also on Dance Moms.  Chloe’s dad’s name is Marc Lukasiak.  Marc named Chloe after the song “Chloe Dancer”.  Chloe’s favorite dance styles to perform are Musical Theater (because you can use different faces and personality) and Lyrical (because it tells a good story and is soft and gentle and sometimes dramatic).  She likes to swim and read and write stories when she is not dancing.  When she grows up she wants to be the center Rockette and perform in dance movies, such as Center Stage.  But since she’s too young to be a Rockette right now she’d like to be on Broadway or in a movie.  If she does not end up being a dancer she wants to be a pediatrician (she already has straight A’s)!  She reads at an 8th grade reading level!  She wants to have 1 boy and two girls when she grows up.  Chloe Lukasiak is currently in the 6th grade and goes to Pittsburgh Creative and Performing Arts school. Her favorite subjects in school are reading, writing and of course, dismissal.  Her Favorite Colors are Pink and Red. To see a tour of Chloe Lukasiak’s house click here.  Chloe’s hair is naturally blonde and gets darker in the winter months.  Her hair is naturally thick and wavy.  Christi Lukasiak has a Youtube and a Twitter and a Facebook Fan Page.

Chloe Lukasiak-Dance MomsChloe started dancing when she was 2 years and 3 months old. Paige Hyland is Chloe’s best friend at Abby Lee Miller Dance Company.  They took their first dance class together when they were 2 years old and have been BFF ever since.  Chloe’s nickname from her grandfather was Troijka and her mom calls her her little Chloebird. Chloe’s dog’s name is Maggie, she was adopted from the Humane Society and Christi named her.  Chloe’s favorite singer is Taylor Swift.  Chloe loves to babysit the kids in her neighborhood and they love her!  Chloe is a little shy in real life but you could never tell that when she is dancing onstage.  Chloe started en pointe this year, just little bit each week.  Chloe was Junior Miss Dance of PA in 2011.  Chloe was Small Fry Miss DEA of 2010.

118 Comments

1. graneewetherwaxx
    Oct 01, 2013 @ 01:46:16

Chloe, I really love watching you dance. You are beautiful, graceful, and the main reason I watch the show.

You are so sweet, and kind. I see Abby treat you poorly over and over, and you take it all to heart, you take it all with a sweet grace that makes my heart hurt for you. Don’t listen to all the negative nonsense that goes on around it. Tune it out, and just love being young, healthy, beautiful, and talented.

I just watched the first competition of season 2, and your dance totally took my breath away! Finally, she’s starting to see herself the way the fans do! You are super special. With everything you have going for you, you could be stuck up, or cocky. But you are always sweet and kind, you express yourself well, and I just think there are too few people who are able to be humble, kind and sincere the way that you are.

Don’t let the negative vibes in your head. Just remember there are people who, out of everything they could do, choose to turn on the TV just to watch you. We all want you to win, and to enjoy dancing.

Christine

2. Alexa K
    Aug 28, 2013 @ 21:00:19

Hi Chloe My name is Alexa I am 10 my favorite thing to do is dance I love to do gymnastics u are amazing we watch u every Tuesday never miss it do not let Abby make u cry I want to cry because I broke my hand last week I did a round off down a hill and landed on concrete please pray for me I might have to have it on for 16 weeks dance is my life u are so sweet and beautiful and your sister love Alexa

3. dianne r
    Aug 25, 2013 @ 00:22:27

Chloe. Believe in yourself. Maddie may be a performer, but you are a true dancer. I was trained with an off shoot of the Russian Ballet and danced with the Boston Rep. Believe me, you have more God given talent in your little finger than anyone else including me. The only reason I watch Dance Moms is because of the joy I feel when I see you dance. Christy, give it a rest. Chloe’s dancing speaks for itself and is worth more than all the crowns any performer can collect. She doesn’t just perform what she is taught; she dances with heart. Shine, Chloe, shine.

4. bunefoo
    Jul 24, 2013 @ 10:47:15

Watching Dance Mom’s is like watching a train wreck, but I so love watching Chloe dance. She’s got so much grace, she floats across the floor. I was very disappointed in the hip hop number because I didn’t think it showcased Chloe’s best attributes. That whole scoring debacle w/Maddie just infuriated me. i don’t understand the attention paid to Maddie. While she may be technically correct and have that huge wide smile of hers, I’d pay money to see the graceful dancing Chloe gives any day of the week over the other. Being a cheer coach and previous Girl Scout leader, I cringe every time Abby gets her mouth going. I’d never, ever talk in front of the girls or to them about issues w/ the moms. I’m stymied as to why the mom’s put up with it, unless its in the contract for the show. Regardless, wanted to say what a beautiful, graceful dancer Chloe is.

5. Angel Lambert Cooper
    Jul 23, 2013 @ 10:50:16

You are by far my favorite dancer on the show and your mom is my favorite mom. I love the relationship you and your mom have, you can just see the love and mother/daughter bond you don’t see with any of the other girls. I was so happy for you you when you won over Maddie and devastated when they took it away. I love watching you dance, you are flawless and flow beautifully. I am waiting for the day when you beat Maddie. You are looking more and more like your beautiful mom everyday and I just love you both. You are an amazing, talented, and beautiful dancer. I look forward to watching the show just to see you and am waiting for the day I can jump up and down and celebrate because you beat Maddie and it sticks. I love you sweetheart. Never change who you are because a big heart goes a lot farther in life than a bunch of trophies and tiaras.

6. chloe1340
    Jul 19, 2013 @ 14:23:19

Chloe, keep dancing no matter what and don’t pay any attention to peopke who say that Maddie is better. You are a great dancer and you were always my favorite on dance moms and if you put all of your hardest work into dance you will turn out to be a very anazing dancer. Keep up the good work! ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡