Bio

Chloe Lukasiak-Dance Moms

Chloe Lukasiak Dance Moms

Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak is a 12 year old dancer on the show Dance Moms.  She was born on May 25, 2001 and lives in Churchill, PA.  Chloe has a little sister Clara Alexandra Lukasiak, who she named and is named from the Nutcracker.  Clara is just 2 and loves to watch her big sister on Dance Moms.  Clara Lukasiak’s birthday is August 17th.   Clara Lukasiak does not dance, she does gymnastics.  Christi Lukasiak, Chloe’s mom is also on Dance Moms.  Chloe’s dad’s name is Marc Lukasiak.  Marc named Chloe after the song “Chloe Dancer”.  Chloe’s favorite dance styles to perform are Musical Theater (because you can use different faces and personality) and Lyrical (because it tells a good story and is soft and gentle and sometimes dramatic).  She likes to swim and read and write stories when she is not dancing.  When she grows up she wants to be the center Rockette and perform in dance movies, such as Center Stage.  But since she’s too young to be a Rockette right now she’d like to be on Broadway or in a movie.  If she does not end up being a dancer she wants to be a pediatrician (she already has straight A’s)!  She reads at an 8th grade reading level!  She wants to have 1 boy and two girls when she grows up.  Chloe Lukasiak is currently in the 6th grade and goes to Pittsburgh Creative and Performing Arts school. Her favorite subjects in school are reading, writing and of course, dismissal.  Her Favorite Colors are Pink and Red. To see a tour of Chloe Lukasiak’s house click here.  Chloe’s hair is naturally blonde and gets darker in the winter months.  Her hair is naturally thick and wavy.  Christi Lukasiak has a Youtube and a Twitter and a Facebook Fan Page.

Chloe Lukasiak-Dance MomsChloe started dancing when she was 2 years and 3 months old. Paige Hyland is Chloe’s best friend at Abby Lee Miller Dance Company.  They took their first dance class together when they were 2 years old and have been BFF ever since.  Chloe’s nickname from her grandfather was Troijka and her mom calls her her little Chloebird. Chloe’s dog’s name is Maggie, she was adopted from the Humane Society and Christi named her.  Chloe’s favorite singer is Taylor Swift.  Chloe loves to babysit the kids in her neighborhood and they love her!  Chloe is a little shy in real life but you could never tell that when she is dancing onstage.  Chloe started en pointe this year, just little bit each week.  Chloe was Junior Miss Dance of PA in 2011.  Chloe was Small Fry Miss DEA of 2010.

118 Comments

1. Sara Barr
    Jul 16, 2013 @ 18:45:21

Chloe, you are one of the most talented dancers I have ever seen. You are so beautiful and I could toatally see you as a Rockette, pediatrician, and even on a movie you also look allot like you could be a model! Anyway keep believing you are perfect and NEVER GIVE UP on presuing your dreams!!! your biggest fan ever, Sara!!!;) and remember i believe in you

2. Made
    Jul 08, 2013 @ 17:49:16

Hi Chloe

How are you, I’m a mom from Panama (CENTRAL AMERICA) my daughter she is 7 years old and she is so proud of you we watch the season 2 in A&E in our cable TV

I just want to tell you that you are amazing, a miracle dancer, an angel, I pray for your career and strenght my daughter love you you are her inspiration.

Good Luck, God Bless your Family and don’t matter what ABBY thinks YOU ARE AMAZING ABBY doesn´t has the last Word in your career you does.

God Bless your Mom and you Little sister.

3. brittanylynn
    Jun 14, 2013 @ 12:37:36

Chole you are amazing! Never stop believing that and don’t let anyone put you down! You can do anything 🙂

4. gie32
    Jun 12, 2013 @ 09:41:11

chole you are amazing!!!! I watch this show just to watch you dance!! I think it’s shady for Abby to find a way to make you give up first place! You were the better performer! You are tall slender your arms are always placed beautifully!! You go in and you dance your heart out! No matter how Abby treats you, just think in your mind you def have fans out there rooting for just you!! Whenever you dance your always winning first place here at my home!! Congratulations chole on all u handle and all your dances!!

5. J-9
    Jun 12, 2013 @ 01:18:38

The reason my daughter and I watch Dance Moms is because of Chloe. She is amazing and beautiful and the sweetest child ever. I was absolutely sick about tonight’s show and I hate Abby Lee. I don’t think I can watch anymore with the way Abby Lee pulled that scoring crap tonight. Chloe deserved to be number one and she is the most gracious, wonderful child and I am tired of seeing Abby Lee treat her badly. My daughter and I were thrilled when she get the lead part in the music video a couple seasons ago and when she won top honors for the year. Maddie gets lots of extra time to perfect her routine which is incredibly underhanded.

6. dani1218
    Jun 12, 2013 @ 01:08:41

Chloe, you are an amazing dancer! Don’t let Abby or anyone get you down. You are a beautiful person inside and it shows! Christy, you are raising one fantastic young lady.