Bio

Chloe Lukasiak-Dance Moms

Chloe Lukasiak Dance Moms

Chloe Elizabeth Lukasiak is a 12 year old dancer on the show Dance Moms.  She was born on May 25, 2001 and lives in Churchill, PA.  Chloe has a little sister Clara Alexandra Lukasiak, who she named and is named from the Nutcracker.  Clara is just 2 and loves to watch her big sister on Dance Moms.  Clara Lukasiak’s birthday is August 17th.   Clara Lukasiak does not dance, she does gymnastics.  Christi Lukasiak, Chloe’s mom is also on Dance Moms.  Chloe’s dad’s name is Marc Lukasiak.  Marc named Chloe after the song “Chloe Dancer”.  Chloe’s favorite dance styles to perform are Musical Theater (because you can use different faces and personality) and Lyrical (because it tells a good story and is soft and gentle and sometimes dramatic).  She likes to swim and read and write stories when she is not dancing.  When she grows up she wants to be the center Rockette and perform in dance movies, such as Center Stage.  But since she’s too young to be a Rockette right now she’d like to be on Broadway or in a movie.  If she does not end up being a dancer she wants to be a pediatrician (she already has straight A’s)!  She reads at an 8th grade reading level!  She wants to have 1 boy and two girls when she grows up.  Chloe Lukasiak is currently in the 6th grade and goes to Pittsburgh Creative and Performing Arts school. Her favorite subjects in school are reading, writing and of course, dismissal.  Her Favorite Colors are Pink and Red. To see a tour of Chloe Lukasiak’s house click here.  Chloe’s hair is naturally blonde and gets darker in the winter months.  Her hair is naturally thick and wavy.  Christi Lukasiak has a Youtube and a Twitter and a Facebook Fan Page.

Chloe Lukasiak-Dance MomsChloe started dancing when she was 2 years and 3 months old. Paige Hyland is Chloe’s best friend at Abby Lee Miller Dance Company.  They took their first dance class together when they were 2 years old and have been BFF ever since.  Chloe’s nickname from her grandfather was Troijka and her mom calls her her little Chloebird. Chloe’s dog’s name is Maggie, she was adopted from the Humane Society and Christi named her.  Chloe’s favorite singer is Taylor Swift.  Chloe loves to babysit the kids in her neighborhood and they love her!  Chloe is a little shy in real life but you could never tell that when she is dancing onstage.  Chloe started en pointe this year, just little bit each week.  Chloe was Junior Miss Dance of PA in 2011.  Chloe was Small Fry Miss DEA of 2010.

118 Comments

1. beckyhomecky
    Jun 12, 2013 @ 01:05:48

Hello Chloe!
    My daughter, who is 24 years old, and I watch Dance Moms every week and love the show. However, we HATE the way that Abbey treats you! She is the worst teacher and person we have ever seen and we ALL know that she treats Maddie like a Queen and you like a frog! Lol! You really were better than Maddie on the the 6-11-13 show and deserved first! Not only did Maddie get an extra lesson, but Abbey could not stand it that she didn’t win and probably paid the judge to reverse the call. We love Maddie and all the girls, but we especially love you! You are so graceful and beautiful and have such a God given talent! We know that you will go far no matter what you do in life. Keep up the great grades in school and keep dancing and we will keep backing you up! By the way, I yell at my screen like the lady said in the message above too! And it’ s all at Abbey! 🙂 And we LOVE the way your mom attacks Abbey with no fear! Keep it up Christy!

2. DollsandBooks
    May 28, 2013 @ 18:52:35

Hi Chloe
    Hope you had a great birthday. Wishing you a year of love,sunshine,peace and happiness. May all your wishes come true.

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY
    Dollsand Books

3. DollsandBooks
    May 27, 2013 @ 18:49:08

Hi Chloe,
    Hope you had a great birthday. Wishing you a year filled with love,sunshine,peace,joy and happiness. May all your wishes come true.
    HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY CHLOE
    Marilyn and Family

4. Karen Grunberg
    May 09, 2013 @ 16:17:28

Chloe….stay sweet forever! 🙂

5. Karen Grunberg
    May 09, 2013 @ 16:16:42

I just watched Chloe dance on part 1 of season 3’s reminiscing show. She is such a BEAUTIFUL DANCER! I LOVEEEEEE watching Chloe dance. I agree that Abby can be very mean to her just because she does not like Christy. Abby just said Chloe should become a girlscout because ahe can not dance any longer (meaning she has zero talent now). If that were true Chloe would not be such an important part of the Abby Lee Dance Company.
    STOP BEING A BULLY ABBY! Obviously you are an awesome dance teacher, the girls learn A LOT from you. The there is absolutely no reason to teach them how to be a bully the though!
    I also want to add that Chloe is such a “shy beautiful” girl. It seems obvious to myself that she will stay this way. By that I am meaning she will always be beautiful and is never going to end up being a snob from her talent and beauty as some kids end up.

6. boston MOM
    Apr 09, 2013 @ 22:49:17

HiChristy and Chloe, I just want to tell BOTH of you, You both are the reason why I watch the show. Every time I see Chloe dance it brings TEARS to my eyes. Chloe you really are a beautiful, amazing, excellent dancer!!!!!! I could go on and on about you little one. Believe me everyone here in Boston LOVES YOU KID!!! Please don’t ever listen to what Abby says. I don’t know how that woman sleeps at nite. I’ve never yelled at the TV screen before, but when she gets on OUR CHLOE!!!! OMG!!!!!! Everyone in my home goes crazy!!!!!!!!!! But knowing that you have an amazing MOM, we know she’ll handle it. XOXO love you both. When Chloe makes it big, we’ll be watching and praying for her. Little girl I know you will make it to the big time. Love you so much Chloe!!!!!!!!!!

• Celine Wilcox
      Jun 11, 2013 @ 22:15:48

i know in my heart that a lot of your show is scripted. i have to say that tonight’s show upset me and left such a bad taste in my mouth!!! now, i don’t know how scripted this one was but taking it at face value makes me just sick about the so-called ‘judging error”.

frankly i would have liked to have seen a certain spoiled little girl get in some trouble for being so mean to her little sister. bravo to the young one for fighting back.

chloe, you are an exquisite dancer. “keep on keeping”!!

a grandma from nebraska 🙂